Please read the following disclaimer before you purchase your tickets.
1. Tickets purchased online are subject to the same rules and regulations as regular tickets. The ticket is good only for the date and show time purchased.
2. Our theatres are general admission, so purchasing a ticket guarantees you a seat, but not your choice of seats. If you require your choice of seats or want to insure seating together with the others in your party you might want to arrive early. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE AVAILABLE SEATS IN A SCREENING.
3. If you are a Senior citizen over 60, a COLLEGE student with a college ID, a child 3-12, or are coming to a matinee show before 6pm daily you may select a discounted ticket on the ticket purchase page. PLEASE NOTE: The theatre staff will verify that you are eligible for the discount when you pick up your tickets at the theatre. College students MUST have a valid college ID for EACH discount ticket. If you do not meet the discount criteria you will be required to pay for a full price ticket at the theatre!
4. When on the purchase page make sure that you have the desired show date selected. If a film’s showtime is not hyperlinked on the selection page it is not available for online ticketing.
5. After you have purchased your tickets you should print out the confirmation page and bring that printout and the credit card you used to purchase the tickets to the theatre. We will swipe your card to identify and retrieve your tickets from our system. You may pick up your tickets anytime after you have purchased them online. If the box office line is very long, you may ask the door person if you can pick up your tickets from one of the concession stand stations.
6. In general, there are NO REFUNDS FOR ONLINE TICKET SALES !!! Please make your purchase carefully.
BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU READ, UNDERSTAND, and AGREE WITH THE ABOVE.
Please make sure you select the the movie theater you wish to see the movie at: